- Specialized Honours BA: 120 Credits
- Honours BA: 120 Credits
- Honours Double Major BA
- Honours Double Major Interdisciplinary (Linked) BA
- Honours Major/Minor BA
- Honours Minor BA
- BA: 90 Credits
- Honours iBA: 120 Credits
- Honours Major/Minor iBA
- Honours Minor BA: a minimum of 30 credits
- The Honours Minor in Medical Anthropology may be combined with any approved Honours BA program that offers a major/minor option in the Faculties of Environmental Studies (Bachelor of Environmental Studies – BES), Health, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, Science, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design, or the Lassonde School Engineering. For further details on requirements, refer to the listings for specific Honours programs that may be pursued jointly with other Faculties.
- Honours (Minor/Major) BA Program in Advocacy & Public Engagement (30 credits)
- This honours minor/certificate program in Applied or “Engaged” Anthropology requires 30 credits of which 24 credits are required courses. The program provides two high impact Experiential Education Community Based Research opportunities in which the applied anthropology skill set can be applied in real world context. There is one required course at each year level (2 through 4) plus an additional work placement capstone experience.
Note: in a major/minor program, a course may count only once toward major credit or minor credit.
Minor credits: a minimum of 30 credits in the minor, including at least three credits at the 4000-level.